Points Unknown IPA
Points Unknown is produced by Stone in collaboration with Wicked Weed Brewing in Asheville, NC and Ecliptic Brewing in Portland, OR. This is a blend between two beers they brewed: a double IPA and a Belgian-style Tripel. It pours a clear, golden copper color with a lot of yellow-colored head. The Belgian yeast comes through on the nose significantly with some fruit and berry notes. On the taste, this is an interesting pairing between the two styles of beer where the sweetness of the Belgian side takes the bite out of the the hop side for a smooth experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 13 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 1 hour ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity