Points Unknown IPA
Points Unknown is produced by Stone in collaboration with Wicked Weed Brewing in Asheville, NC and Ecliptic Brewing in Portland, OR. This is a blend between two beers they brewed: a double IPA and a Belgian-style Tripel. It pours a clear, golden copper color with a lot of yellow-colored head. The Belgian yeast comes through on the nose significantly with some fruit and berry notes. On the taste, this is an interesting pairing between the two styles of beer where the sweetness of the Belgian side takes the bite out of the the hop side for a smooth experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity