Points Unknown IPA
Points Unknown is produced by Stone in collaboration with Wicked Weed Brewing in Asheville, NC and Ecliptic Brewing in Portland, OR. This is a blend between two beers they brewed: a double IPA and a Belgian-style Tripel. It pours a clear, golden copper color with a lot of yellow-colored head. The Belgian yeast comes through on the nose significantly with some fruit and berry notes. On the taste, this is an interesting pairing between the two styles of beer where the sweetness of the Belgian side takes the bite out of the the hop side for a smooth experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 42 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity