Point Conception IPA
Color is deep gold and very transparent. One and a half fingers of white, creamy head. Nose is hoppy and dank, with citrus and pine. The taste is similar, with resinous pine along with orange and lime citrus. Medium bitterness, with a very West Coast IPA style in play. Pale malt backbone with dry, bready flavors and a touch of honey sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. The finish is long lasting, with grapefruit bitterness. Solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Barrel Project: Buzzerkeley. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 2 hours ago
- PDXDAC and 1 other commented on beer Dank Williams. 2 hours ago
- PDXDAC added a rating for Dank Williams. 3 hours ago
- PDXDAC updated their profile photo. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity