Point Conception IPA
Color is deep gold and very transparent. One and a half fingers of white, creamy head. Nose is hoppy and dank, with citrus and pine. The taste is similar, with resinous pine along with orange and lime citrus. Medium bitterness, with a very West Coast IPA style in play. Pale malt backbone with dry, bready flavors and a touch of honey sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. The finish is long lasting, with grapefruit bitterness. Solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 54 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity