Pours a half inch of head with small, sticky legs of bubbles. This ale has a hint of haziness and an apricot color. The aroma is full of ripe pineapple, fresh honey, and hints of pine. The taste has an initial caramel sweetness that slowly transitions to a strong and lasting bitterness. The unique blend of Perle, Cascade, Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo hops give this IPA a complex profile that starts off fruity and tropical and ends dry and pleasantly bitter. It has a deceivingly bitter finish compared to its juicy and sweet upfront flavors. The complexity and uniqueness of this IPA was worth the effort to acquire it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity