Pocket Watch pours a beautiful, purplish red color with a pink, fizzy head that’s about ½ finger thick and leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is pleasantly tart and smells a bit like the inside of a used wine barrel. Taste is fruit forward and reminds us a lot of red wine or sangria. This beer is made with concord grapes, black currants, and red plums – all of which come through in the taste. The sourness is much more reserved than we expected. Definitely tart, but not really sour. Lots and lots of fruit, which does a great job of hiding the 8% alcohol. There’s a mild sweetness on the back end with a smooth vanilla flavor. Unique and interesting – a fantastic fruit beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin