Pocket Watch pours a beautiful, purplish red color with a pink, fizzy head that's about a finger thick and leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is pleasantly tart and smells a bit like the inside of a used wine barrel. Taste is fruit forward and reminds us a lot of red wine or sangria. This beer is made with concord grapes, black currants, and red plums - all of which come through in the taste. The sourness is much more reserved than we expected. Definitely tart, but not really sour. Lots and lots of fruit, which does a great job of hiding the 8% alcohol. There's a mild sweetness on the back end with a smooth vanilla flavor. Unique and interesting - a fantastic fruit beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 28 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity