Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. "Rust" sounds bad, but it's actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It's a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we'd like to see Bootlegger's make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity