Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. “Rust” sounds bad, but it’s actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It’s a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we’d like to see Bootlegger’s make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 28 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity