Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. "Rust" sounds bad, but it's actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It's a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we'd like to see Bootlegger's make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity