Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. “Rust” sounds bad, but it’s actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It’s a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we’d like to see Bootlegger’s make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity