Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. “Rust” sounds bad, but it’s actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It’s a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we’d like to see Bootlegger’s make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity