Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. “Rust” sounds bad, but it’s actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It’s a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we’d like to see Bootlegger’s make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 11 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity