Pistil pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. One of the clearest beers we’ve had. Inviting, malty Pilsner aroma. Taste is Pilsner malt focused, bready, with semi-sweet malts. Sweetness is very noticeable, somewhat honey-like. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing. Soft, tingly carbonation. Most of the beers we’ve had from Burgeon are IPAs, so this was a nice treat and really tasty beer for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity