Pistil pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. One of the clearest beers we’ve had. Inviting, malty Pilsner aroma. Taste is Pilsner malt focused, bready, with semi-sweet malts. Sweetness is very noticeable, somewhat honey-like. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing. Soft, tingly carbonation. Most of the beers we’ve had from Burgeon are IPAs, so this was a nice treat and really tasty beer for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 26 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity