Pistachio Cream Ale
Picked this up for our Strange Brew category, and it’s pretty darn interesting. Color is deep gold and very clear, with a flow of ascending bubbles that never ends. Head is ½ finger thick, white, and pillowy. Unique aroma like ice cream, and it must be pistachio ice cream! Taste is certainly a cream ale at its core, with hints of vanilla and a mouthfeel like cream soda. But the pistachio flavor still stands out, with flavors that are both nutty and sweet. Bready malts, with a smooth carbonation and light body. Not a beer we’re going to drink everyday, but it’s thought-provoking and enjoyable to review.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity