Pistachio Cream Ale
Picked this up for our Strange Brew category, and it’s pretty darn interesting. Color is deep gold and very clear, with a flow of ascending bubbles that never ends. Head is ½ finger thick, white, and pillowy. Unique aroma like ice cream, and it must be pistachio ice cream! Taste is certainly a cream ale at its core, with hints of vanilla and a mouthfeel like cream soda. But the pistachio flavor still stands out, with flavors that are both nutty and sweet. Bready malts, with a smooth carbonation and light body. Not a beer we’re going to drink everyday, but it’s thought-provoking and enjoyable to review.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity