Piraat Ale not only has a great label, but the beer's golden orange hue is pretty amazing as well. This Belgian Ale is triple fermented and is very potent at 10.5% ABV. You'll get a lot of head on the pour, and like some of the other beers from this brewer, has a somewhat bitter fruitiness, almost like grapefruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity