Piraat Ale not only has a great label, but the beer's golden orange hue is pretty amazing as well. This Belgian Ale is triple fermented and is very potent at 10.5% ABV. You'll get a lot of head on the pour, and like some of the other beers from this brewer, has a somewhat bitter fruitiness, almost like grapefruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 2 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity