Piraat Ale not only has a great label, but the beer's golden orange hue is pretty amazing as well. This Belgian Ale is triple fermented and is very potent at 10.5% ABV. You'll get a lot of head on the pour, and like some of the other beers from this brewer, has a somewhat bitter fruitiness, almost like grapefruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 5 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 37 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity