Pinner Throwback IPA
While Oskar Blues labels this an IPA, it's really a session IPA at 4.9% ABV and a light, easy to drink flavor. Pours a slightly hazy, lemon gold color with a frothy head. Light bodied with medium carbonation. This has a dry, biscuit malt flavor that balances nicely with a variety of hoppy, fruit flavors. We picked up on some pine, citrus, pineapple, and berry notes. Overall this is crisp, clean, and full of flavor - remarkably rare in the session IPA world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 28 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity