Pinner Throwback IPA
While Oskar Blues labels this an IPA, it's really a session IPA at 4.9% ABV and a light, easy to drink flavor. Pours a slightly hazy, lemon gold color with a frothy head. Light bodied with medium carbonation. This has a dry, biscuit malt flavor that balances nicely with a variety of hoppy, fruit flavors. We picked up on some pine, citrus, pineapple, and berry notes. Overall this is crisp, clean, and full of flavor - remarkably rare in the session IPA world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 36 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity