Pinner Throwback IPA
While Oskar Blues labels this an IPA, it's really a session IPA at 4.9% ABV and a light, easy to drink flavor. Pours a slightly hazy, lemon gold color with a frothy head. Light bodied with medium carbonation. This has a dry, biscuit malt flavor that balances nicely with a variety of hoppy, fruit flavors. We picked up on some pine, citrus, pineapple, and berry notes. Overall this is crisp, clean, and full of flavor - remarkably rare in the session IPA world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity