Pink Lemonade IPA
Pink Lemonade IPA pours a cloudy, golden orange color with a foamy, off-white head. When poured into a glass, there's a considerable amount of yeast that settles at the bottom. Aroma is juicy and fruity, with pineapple, guava, and pear notes. Taste is actually dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Pineapple, guava, peach, pear, and raspberry. These all create a smooth, fruity sweetness. And of course there's some lemonade flavors too that are slightly acidic and slightly tart. Mouthfeel is slick with lots of mouthcoating and low carbonation. Not your typical IPA, but this has a nice balance between sweet and sour with an overall refreshing taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 11 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 58 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity