Pink Lemonade IPA
Pink Lemonade IPA pours a cloudy, golden orange color with a foamy, off-white head. When poured into a glass, there's a considerable amount of yeast that settles at the bottom. Aroma is juicy and fruity, with pineapple, guava, and pear notes. Taste is actually dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Pineapple, guava, peach, pear, and raspberry. These all create a smooth, fruity sweetness. And of course there's some lemonade flavors too that are slightly acidic and slightly tart. Mouthfeel is slick with lots of mouthcoating and low carbonation. Not your typical IPA, but this has a nice balance between sweet and sour with an overall refreshing taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. Less than a minute ago.
- plarson listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 40 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity