Pink Lemonade IPA
Pink Lemonade IPA pours a cloudy, golden orange color with a foamy, off-white head. When poured into a glass, there's a considerable amount of yeast that settles at the bottom. Aroma is juicy and fruity, with pineapple, guava, and pear notes. Taste is actually dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Pineapple, guava, peach, pear, and raspberry. These all create a smooth, fruity sweetness. And of course there's some lemonade flavors too that are slightly acidic and slightly tart. Mouthfeel is slick with lots of mouthcoating and low carbonation. Not your typical IPA, but this has a nice balance between sweet and sour with an overall refreshing taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 5 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 56 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity