Pink Lemonade IPA
Pink Lemonade IPA pours a cloudy, golden orange color with a foamy, off-white head. When poured into a glass, there's a considerable amount of yeast that settles at the bottom. Aroma is juicy and fruity, with pineapple, guava, and pear notes. Taste is actually dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Pineapple, guava, peach, pear, and raspberry. These all create a smooth, fruity sweetness. And of course there's some lemonade flavors too that are slightly acidic and slightly tart. Mouthfeel is slick with lots of mouthcoating and low carbonation. Not your typical IPA, but this has a nice balance between sweet and sour with an overall refreshing taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 5 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity