Pink is Still the New Black
Pink is Still the New Black pours a yellow, cloudy color with plenty of carbonation. The thick but sparse head disappears quickly leaving a thin layer on the top. Its lemon citrus aroma is pleasant and refreshing. The taste is a blend of sweet wheat and dry corn, a nice balance of fruity wheat beer and dry lager qualities. The citrus hops are not overwhelming leaving only the slightest bitterness on the tongue. This is a great summertime beer and would be a welcomed addition to any hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity