Pinedrops is a solid IPA from Deschutes, but it's not as tasty as Fresh Squeezed or Hop Trip. The color is a golden amber, but pretty light in color for an IPA. There's some initial citrus, however the obvious flavor is pine resin that dominates from start to finish. This has nice freshness and it's smooth and drinkable, but Deschutes is one of our favorite breweries and they have a few other beers that we'd reach for over this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 24 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil