Pinedrops is a solid IPA from Deschutes, but it's not as tasty as Fresh Squeezed or Hop Trip. The color is a golden amber, but pretty light in color for an IPA. There's some initial citrus, however the obvious flavor is pine resin that dominates from start to finish. This has nice freshness and it's smooth and drinkable, but Deschutes is one of our favorite breweries and they have a few other beers that we'd reach for over this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 49 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity