Pinedrops is a solid IPA from Deschutes, but it's not as tasty as Fresh Squeezed or Hop Trip. The color is a golden amber, but pretty light in color for an IPA. There's some initial citrus, however the obvious flavor is pine resin that dominates from start to finish. This has nice freshness and it's smooth and drinkable, but Deschutes is one of our favorite breweries and they have a few other beers that we'd reach for over this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 41 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity