Pinedrops is a solid IPA from Deschutes, but it's not as tasty as Fresh Squeezed or Hop Trip. The color is a golden amber, but pretty light in color for an IPA. There's some initial citrus, however the obvious flavor is pine resin that dominates from start to finish. This has nice freshness and it's smooth and drinkable, but Deschutes is one of our favorite breweries and they have a few other beers that we'd reach for over this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 25 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity