Pinchy Jeek Barl
The Pinchy Jeek Barl is a Bourbon Barrel Aged Pumpkin Ale. It pours a pretty dark reddish brown color. The aroma is all bourbon - in a positive way this beer reeks of Wild Turkey bourbon, possibly some still in the barrel when the beer was added. Taste is much the same, with tons of bourbon and just a bit of subtle pumpkin flavors. The barrel also imparts some vanilla and oak flavors, but also some sweet coconut. Finish is incredibly smooth. Well balanced and delicious, this would age well and might keep you warm on a cold night well past this Halloween!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 35 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 56 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity