Pinchy Jeek Barl
The Pinchy Jeek Barl is a Bourbon Barrel Aged Pumpkin Ale. It pours a pretty dark reddish brown color. The aroma is all bourbon - in a positive way this beer reeks of Wild Turkey bourbon, possibly some still in the barrel when the beer was added. Taste is much the same, with tons of bourbon and just a bit of subtle pumpkin flavors. The barrel also imparts some vanilla and oak flavors, but also some sweet coconut. Finish is incredibly smooth. Well balanced and delicious, this would age well and might keep you warm on a cold night well past this Halloween!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity