Pinchy Jeek Barl
The Pinchy Jeek Barl is a Bourbon Barrel Aged Pumpkin Ale. It pours a pretty dark reddish brown color. The aroma is all bourbon – in a positive way this beer reeks of Wild Turkey bourbon, possibly some still in the barrel when the beer was added. Taste is much the same, with tons of bourbon and just a bit of subtle pumpkin flavors. The barrel also imparts some vanilla and oak flavors, but also some sweet coconut. Finish is incredibly smooth. Well balanced and delicious, this would age well and might keep you warm on a cold night well past this Halloween!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity