Pina Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity