Pina Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity