This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 10 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity