This was the world’s first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it’s still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It’s a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it’s well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity