This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity