This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity