This was the world’s first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it’s still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It’s a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it’s well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity