This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity