This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 38 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity