Beautiful appearance with a hazy, yellow straw color. Sizeable white, frothy head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with tropical fruit and citrus. The taste follows the nose, with lots of citrus flavors like orange, tangerine, grapefruit, and lemon. Also some hints of stone fruit, kiwi, pineapple, and mango. Taking a back seat are the malts, but they are soft, dry, and cracker-like and support all the hop flavors. Surprised this was "only" a regular IPA - it has the flavor profile of a Double IPA but still just 6.4% ABV. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry; great for detecting all those hop flavors. Finishes with a very slight grapefruit bitterness, and a pure smoothness that leaves you wanting to grab another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 18 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity