Beautiful appearance with a hazy, yellow straw color. Sizeable white, frothy head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with tropical fruit and citrus. The taste follows the nose, with lots of citrus flavors like orange, tangerine, grapefruit, and lemon. Also some hints of stone fruit, kiwi, pineapple, and mango. Taking a back seat are the malts, but they are soft, dry, and cracker-like and support all the hop flavors. Surprised this was "only" a regular IPA - it has the flavor profile of a Double IPA but still just 6.4% ABV. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry; great for detecting all those hop flavors. Finishes with a very slight grapefruit bitterness, and a pure smoothness that leaves you wanting to grab another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 52 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity