Color is light, golden straw with a medium haze. Thick, one to two fingers of white, foamy head. The aroma is strong and hoppy - vanilla or lactose along with tropical fruit. But the taste at first seems citrus-forward, with lemon and lime. Then turns to tropical fruit like guava, passion fruit, and pineapple, plus a hint of resinous pine. Not sure if this is made with lactose or if the can artwork is playing mind tricks, but there is some lactose or meringue pie similarities. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, and above average carbonation. There's a pleasant bitterness, especially on the back end. Smooth and dry finish, with overall excellent flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity