Color is light, golden straw with a medium haze. Thick, one to two fingers of white, foamy head. The aroma is strong and hoppy - vanilla or lactose along with tropical fruit. But the taste at first seems citrus-forward, with lemon and lime. Then turns to tropical fruit like guava, passion fruit, and pineapple, plus a hint of resinous pine. Not sure if this is made with lactose or if the can artwork is playing mind tricks, but there is some lactose or meringue pie similarities. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, and above average carbonation. There's a pleasant bitterness, especially on the back end. Smooth and dry finish, with overall excellent flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 51 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity