Pina Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 39 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity