Piña Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity