Piña Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity