Piña Agria pours a clear but non-transparent deep gold color. One finger of white, frothy head that thins to nice film. Beautiful aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and acidic right off the bat. Fruit flavors of grapefruit, melon, and pineapple, but the pineapple is not as dominant as we would have guessed. Malts are cracker-like and slightly sweet, but like honey, not brown sugar. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a dry mouthfeel. The sourness accumulates on the back end, with a finish that will make your lips pucker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity