pFriem Super Saison
Super Saison pours a golden color with a lot of clarity for the style. It is highly carbonated with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick, bath bubble head. The aroma has a white wine quality and blends some fruit and Beligan yeast. The flavor balances a white-wine dryness with green apple and tropical fruit flavors. It finishes with an herbal earthiness in the aftertaste. It has a thick, buttery mouthfeel that coats the taste buds and allows you to experience the whole range of flavors. It's a high ABV for a saison at 9.5%, but it is well masked. They aren't lying when they call this one "super", a complex, balanced and flavorful beer all the way through.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 59 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity