pFriem Super Saison
Super Saison pours a golden color with a lot of clarity for the style. It is highly carbonated with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick, bath bubble head. The aroma has a white wine quality and blends some fruit and Beligan yeast. The flavor balances a white-wine dryness with green apple and tropical fruit flavors. It finishes with an herbal earthiness in the aftertaste. It has a thick, buttery mouthfeel that coats the taste buds and allows you to experience the whole range of flavors. It's a high ABV for a saison at 9.5%, but it is well masked. They aren't lying when they call this one "super", a complex, balanced and flavorful beer all the way through.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 9 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity