pFriem Super Saison
Super Saison pours a golden color with a lot of clarity for the style. It is highly carbonated with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick, bath bubble head. The aroma has a white wine quality and blends some fruit and Beligan yeast. The flavor balances a white-wine dryness with green apple and tropical fruit flavors. It finishes with an herbal earthiness in the aftertaste. It has a thick, buttery mouthfeel that coats the taste buds and allows you to experience the whole range of flavors. It's a high ABV for a saison at 9.5%, but it is well masked. They aren't lying when they call this one "super", a complex, balanced and flavorful beer all the way through.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 24 minutes ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 3 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity