pFriem Super Saison
Super Saison pours a golden color with a lot of clarity for the style. It is highly carbonated with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick, bath bubble head. The aroma has a white wine quality and blends some fruit and Beligan yeast. The flavor balances a white-wine dryness with green apple and tropical fruit flavors. It finishes with an herbal earthiness in the aftertaste. It has a thick, buttery mouthfeel that coats the taste buds and allows you to experience the whole range of flavors. It's a high ABV for a saison at 9.5%, but it is well masked. They aren't lying when they call this one "super", a complex, balanced and flavorful beer all the way through.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 37 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity