pFriem Sour IPA
Pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, soapy head. Really fine, tiny bubbles can be seen in both the beer and the head. Aroma is tart with a bit of funk to it but also plenty of fruit. Taste is interesting and as you might expect from the name. Hop flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, and white grape, but balanced with some cracker-like malt, and then sharp with a bit of sourness. The sourness appears primarily on the back-end. Mouthfeel is warming with a crisp, lingering finish. No real bitterness and pretty easy drinking. Ideal for both the IPA fans and the Sour Beer fans out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 11 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 36 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity