pFriem Sour IPA
Pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, soapy head. Really fine, tiny bubbles can be seen in both the beer and the head. Aroma is tart with a bit of funk to it but also plenty of fruit. Taste is interesting and as you might expect from the name. Hop flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, and white grape, but balanced with some cracker-like malt, and then sharp with a bit of sourness. The sourness appears primarily on the back-end. Mouthfeel is warming with a crisp, lingering finish. No real bitterness and pretty easy drinking. Ideal for both the IPA fans and the Sour Beer fans out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 27 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity