pFriem Sour IPA
Pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, soapy head. Really fine, tiny bubbles can be seen in both the beer and the head. Aroma is tart with a bit of funk to it but also plenty of fruit. Taste is interesting and as you might expect from the name. Hop flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, and white grape, but balanced with some cracker-like malt, and then sharp with a bit of sourness. The sourness appears primarily on the back-end. Mouthfeel is warming with a crisp, lingering finish. No real bitterness and pretty easy drinking. Ideal for both the IPA fans and the Sour Beer fans out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 54 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity