Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 51 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity