Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 44 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity