Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity