Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 33 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity