Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 34 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 1 other added a rating for Full Sail LTD Series 01. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity