Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 52 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity