Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity