Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Lush IPA. 25 minutes ago
- lposada listened to All About the Stout. 53 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA