Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to White Night. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity