Petrus Aged Red
Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- cantaloop added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Foam Top. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity