Petrus Aged Ale
Petrus Aged Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden color, with a medium head that doesn't stick around. The aroma is slightly funky, with tart apple notes. It's pleasantly tart up front, with an oaky, yeasty dryness that adds a nice complexity. The carbonation enhances the bitey quality, and tart fruit flashes for a second before being balanced by a mild bitterness. It finishes tart and slightly sour. This is an excellent Belgian Pale Ale for those who are entering cautiously into the foray of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 31 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity