Petrus Aged Ale
Petrus Aged Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden color, with a medium head that doesn't stick around. The aroma is slightly funky, with tart apple notes. It's pleasantly tart up front, with an oaky, yeasty dryness that adds a nice complexity. The carbonation enhances the bitey quality, and tart fruit flashes for a second before being balanced by a mild bitterness. It finishes tart and slightly sour. This is an excellent Belgian Pale Ale for those who are entering cautiously into the foray of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity