Petite Sour Reserva Passion Fruit
Color is golden straw and hazy, with just a small amount of bubbles that recede instantly. Fantastic aroma with yeast and tropical fruit. On the taste, there’s a light sourness but it’s not overwhelming. The fruit flavors are subtle too, but with clear hints of pineapple and passion fruit. We also get some oak barrel notes and just a bit of funk. Low carbonation with a syrupy mouthfeel that works well for this style, making this a really tasty beer overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 56 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity