Petite Sour Reserva Passion Fruit
Color is golden straw and hazy, with just a small amount of bubbles that recede instantly. Fantastic aroma with yeast and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a light sourness but it's not overwhelming. The fruit flavors are subtle too, but with clear hints of pineapple and passion fruit. We also get some oak barrel notes and just a bit of funk. Low carbonation with a syrupy mouthfeel that works well for this style, making this a really tasty beer overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity