Petite Sour Reserva Passion Fruit
Color is golden straw and hazy, with just a small amount of bubbles that recede instantly. Fantastic aroma with yeast and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a light sourness but it's not overwhelming. The fruit flavors are subtle too, but with clear hints of pineapple and passion fruit. We also get some oak barrel notes and just a bit of funk. Low carbonation with a syrupy mouthfeel that works well for this style, making this a really tasty beer overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity