Petite Sour Reserva Cassis
The Petite Sour Reserva Cassis pours a reddish amber color, remarkably similar in appearance to a rose. No head whatsoever. Sour in the aroma, with some raspberry, strawberry, and pear notes. But the taste is full of tart green apple. Not much black currant as listed on the bottle, but there are some noticeable cherry flavors in the finish. Very low carbonation - mouthfeel like a white wine or rose just in a sour beer format. Light bodied with a crisp, clean, refreshing ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity