Petite Sour Reserva Cassis
The Petite Sour Reserva Cassis pours a reddish amber color, remarkably similar in appearance to a rose. No head whatsoever. Sour in the aroma, with some raspberry, strawberry, and pear notes. But the taste is full of tart green apple. Not much black currant as listed on the bottle, but there are some noticeable cherry flavors in the finish. Very low carbonation - mouthfeel like a white wine or rose just in a sour beer format. Light bodied with a crisp, clean, refreshing ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 14 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity