Petite Sour Reserva Cassis
The Petite Sour Reserva Cassis pours a reddish amber color, remarkably similar in appearance to a rosé. No head whatsoever. Sour in the aroma, with some raspberry, strawberry, and pear notes. But the taste is full of tart green apple. Not much black currant as listed on the bottle, but there are some noticeable cherry flavors in the finish. Very low carbonation – mouthfeel like a white wine or rosé just in a sour beer format. Light bodied with a crisp, clean, refreshing ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 36 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity