Perpetual Haze pours a super turbid, golden straw color. Head is foamy, off-white, and at least a finger thick with an abundance of lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit dominate the hoppy aroma. Taste is fantastic. Mango, papaya, and banana. Malts have a soft texture: likely oats and wheat that play excellently with the hops. Creamy mouthfeel and little to no bitterness. This is a spectacular Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 40 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity