Perpetual Haze pours a super turbid, golden straw color. Head is foamy, off-white, and at least a finger thick with an abundance of lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit dominate the hoppy aroma. Taste is fantastic. Mango, papaya, and banana. Malts have a soft texture: likely oats and wheat that play excellently with the hops. Creamy mouthfeel and little to no bitterness. This is a spectacular Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fatamorgana. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity