Perpetual Haze pours a super turbid, golden straw color. Head is foamy, off-white, and at least a finger thick with an abundance of lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit dominate the hoppy aroma. Taste is fantastic. Mango, papaya, and banana. Malts have a soft texture: likely oats and wheat that play excellently with the hops. Creamy mouthfeel and little to no bitterness. This is a spectacular Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity