Perpetual Haze pours a super turbid, golden straw color. Head is foamy, off-white, and at least a finger thick with an abundance of lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit dominate the hoppy aroma. Taste is fantastic. Mango, papaya, and banana. Malts have a soft texture: likely oats and wheat that play excellently with the hops. Creamy mouthfeel and little to no bitterness. This is a spectacular Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 20 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Great White. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity