Pepper & Peaches
Pepper & Peaches IPA pours a golden, pale amber color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Head is about one finger thick. White and soapy with tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and peach heavy. On the taste, it's a nice West Coast-style IPA with peach flavors and a unique twist with pink peppercorns. There's a bit of spice from those peppercorns, accompanied by an accumulating bitterness. Fresh and fruity peach flavors. Pale malt backbone that supports all those hoppy flavors. Mouthfeel is dry but also juicy. Finishes with a bit of fruitiness and plenty of bitterness. This could even be a Strange Brew - unique and very tasty from start to finish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity