Pepper & Peaches
Pepper & Peaches IPA pours a golden, pale amber color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Head is about one finger thick. White and soapy with tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and peach heavy. On the taste, it’s a nice West Coast-style IPA with peach flavors and a unique twist with pink peppercorns. There’s a bit of spice from those peppercorns, accompanied by an accumulating bitterness. Fresh and fruity peach flavors. Pale malt backbone that supports all those hoppy flavors. Mouthfeel is dry but also juicy. Finishes with a bit of fruitiness and plenty of bitterness. This could even be a Strange Brew – unique and very tasty from start to finish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity