Pepper & Peaches
Pepper & Peaches IPA pours a golden, pale amber color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Head is about one finger thick. White and soapy with tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and peach heavy. On the taste, it's a nice West Coast-style IPA with peach flavors and a unique twist with pink peppercorns. There's a bit of spice from those peppercorns, accompanied by an accumulating bitterness. Fresh and fruity peach flavors. Pale malt backbone that supports all those hoppy flavors. Mouthfeel is dry but also juicy. Finishes with a bit of fruitiness and plenty of bitterness. This could even be a Strange Brew - unique and very tasty from start to finish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity