Pepper & Peaches
Pepper & Peaches IPA pours a golden, pale amber color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Head is about one finger thick. White and soapy with tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and peach heavy. On the taste, it’s a nice West Coast-style IPA with peach flavors and a unique twist with pink peppercorns. There’s a bit of spice from those peppercorns, accompanied by an accumulating bitterness. Fresh and fruity peach flavors. Pale malt backbone that supports all those hoppy flavors. Mouthfeel is dry but also juicy. Finishes with a bit of fruitiness and plenty of bitterness. This could even be a Strange Brew – unique and very tasty from start to finish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity