Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity