Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity