Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity