Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 36 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity