Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 17 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity