Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity