Peche 'n Brett
Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity