Color is dark brown, nearly black with a finger of brown, frothy head. Strong aroma of coffee, chocolate, and dark malts. Taste is superb, with dark, bitter coffee flavors, along with dark chocolate and molasses. Roasted malts are robust and intense. But it's not sweet at all, which we like. However, there is a smoky, charred flavor that takes over after the first couple sips, which would make for a great campfire beer. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming, with the 9.5% pretty tamed. Finishes with even more flavors of black coffee and dark chocolate. Incredible taste and smoothness with this Imperial Stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 42 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity