Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity