Peanut Butter Latte
Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity