Peanut Butter Latte
Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 26 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity