Peanut Butter Latte
Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 43 minutes ago
- jhmiller listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other added a rating for Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity