Peanut Butter Latte
Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity