Peanut Butter Cup Porter
This beer has a fantastic aroma that hits you as soon as the bottle is opened. You could probably enjoy this beer from the smell alone, without ever taking a sip. Not that we would do that. On the pour, it's a brown, cola color with some hazelnut colored highlights. The peanut butter and chocolate flavors dominate, much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in liquid form. It's light bodied and a little thin, and goes down very easy. This is a special beer that you probably wouldn't want to drink everyday, but it's a sweet treat and an enjoyable liquid dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 51 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity