Peanut Butter Cup Porter
This beer has a fantastic aroma that hits you as soon as the bottle is opened. You could probably enjoy this beer from the smell alone, without ever taking a sip. Not that we would do that. On the pour, it's a brown, cola color with some hazelnut colored highlights. The peanut butter and chocolate flavors dominate, much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in liquid form. It's light bodied and a little thin, and goes down very easy. This is a special beer that you probably wouldn't want to drink everyday, but it's a sweet treat and an enjoyable liquid dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 9 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 42 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity