Peachy Bones pours a deep gold color with a slight haze to it. The head on this beer is incredible. Pure white, frothy, and long lasting. There is a constant storm of tiny carbonation bubbles that rise up to support the head. Intense aroma of tart and funky fruit. Taste is a nice balance of fresh peaches, oak, and some barnyard funk. Flavor has a mellow tartness plus a soft yet dry mouthfeel. Crisp bite in the finish with just a bit of pucker. This is a superb wild saison that screams of high quality from beginning until the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 57 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arctic Saison Batch #5. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity