Peachy Bones pours a deep gold color with a slight haze to it. The head on this beer is incredible. Pure white, frothy, and long lasting. There is a constant storm of tiny carbonation bubbles that rise up to support the head. Intense aroma of tart and funky fruit. Taste is a nice balance of fresh peaches, oak, and some barnyard funk. Flavor has a mellow tartness plus a soft yet dry mouthfeel. Crisp bite in the finish with just a bit of pucker. This is a superb wild saison that screams of high quality from beginning until the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 14 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity