Peachy Bones pours a deep gold color with a slight haze to it. The head on this beer is incredible. Pure white, frothy, and long lasting. There is a constant storm of tiny carbonation bubbles that rise up to support the head. Intense aroma of tart and funky fruit. Taste is a nice balance of fresh peaches, oak, and some barnyard funk. Flavor has a mellow tartness plus a soft yet dry mouthfeel. Crisp bite in the finish with just a bit of pucker. This is a superb wild saison that screams of high quality from beginning until the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 57 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity