Peachy Bones pours a deep gold color with a slight haze to it. The head on this beer is incredible. Pure white, frothy, and long lasting. There is a constant storm of tiny carbonation bubbles that rise up to support the head. Intense aroma of tart and funky fruit. Taste is a nice balance of fresh peaches, oak, and some barnyard funk. Flavor has a mellow tartness plus a soft yet dry mouthfeel. Crisp bite in the finish with just a bit of pucker. This is a superb wild saison that screams of high quality from beginning until the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil