PDX Carpet IPA
Although the carpet in Portland's airport stirred up some controversy, the beer named for it won't ruffle any feathers. Despite having a distinct cascade aroma, PDX Carpet is a toned-down IPA that even non-IPA drinkers can enjoy. Those that prefer bold bitterness in their IPAs might find PDX a little tame. But overall this is an easy drinker with good flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 3 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity