PDX Carpet IPA
Although the carpet in Portland's airport stirred up some controversy, the beer named for it won't ruffle any feathers. Despite having a distinct cascade aroma, PDX Carpet is a toned-down IPA that even non-IPA drinkers can enjoy. Those that prefer bold bitterness in their IPAs might find PDX a little tame. But overall this is an easy drinker with good flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity