Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter
Dark and malty, you can really taste rich, dark bittersweet chocolate with a slightly smoky, toasty coffee finish. Big on cocoa aromas with a hint of caramelly sweetness, the beer has a light, tan head. Medium to light mouthfeel. The cool part about Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter is that for every six pack sold, West Sixth donates $0.50 to a non-profit making a difference in the community where the pack was sold. Drinking up never made you feel so good!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 15 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lord Grey. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity