Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter
Dark and malty, you can really taste rich, dark bittersweet chocolate with a slightly smoky, toasty coffee finish. Big on cocoa aromas with a hint of caramelly sweetness, the beer has a light, tan head. Medium to light mouthfeel. The cool part about Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter is that for every six pack sold, West Sixth donates $0.50 to a non-profit making a difference in the community where the pack was sold. Drinking up never made you feel so good!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 45 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity