Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter
Dark and malty, you can really taste rich, dark bittersweet chocolate with a slightly smoky, toasty coffee finish. Big on cocoa aromas with a hint of caramelly sweetness, the beer has a light, tan head. Medium to light mouthfeel.
The cool part about Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter is that for every six pack sold, West Sixth donates $0.50 to a non-profit making a difference in the community where the pack was sold. Drinking up never made you feel so good!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 59 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap