Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity