Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity