Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Hop-A-Tronic Lupulositor. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity