Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 57 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Ride IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Changeling. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity