Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity