Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity