Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen
Paulaner Oktoberfest is a dark copper color with a roasted malt aroma. On the flavor you get bready malt notes, but Paulaner has kept the caramel sweetness to a minimum. The hops are more prevalent here than in other beers in this style, though that's not to call this beer bitter or hoppy. It finishes crisp and clean with just a touch of malt sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 35 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity