Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen
One of the classic Munich beers that would normally be served at Oktoberfest, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen has been brewed since 1634! It pours a brownish, copper color that is very clear. We get a half of a finger of off-white, foamy head that thins quickly. Pleasant, inviting aroma of malts but also a touch of hops. The taste has dark caramel malt with doughy, warm dark bread flavors. A bit of sweetness balances with a light hop profile. This is a very traditional, high quality representation of the Märzen style and always one to try during this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity