Paulaner Hefeweizen pours a very vibrant, orange color with a thick, creamy head. It is well carbonated, and each sip is smooth and refreshing. There are strong citrus flavors, as you might expect, but there are also hints of more exotic fruits like peach and banana. This was very satisfying, a tasty version of this classic style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 32 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 38 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 38 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity