Paulaner Hefeweizen pours a very vibrant, orange color with a thick, creamy head. It is well carbonated, and each sip is smooth and refreshing. There are strong citrus flavors, as you might expect, but there are also hints of more exotic fruits like peach and banana. This was very satisfying, a tasty version of this classic style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 36 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity