Paulaner Hefeweizen pours a very vibrant, orange color with a thick, creamy head. It is well carbonated, and each sip is smooth and refreshing. There are strong citrus flavors, as you might expect, but there are also hints of more exotic fruits like peach and banana. This was very satisfying, a tasty version of this classic style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 34 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity