Paulaner Hefeweizen pours a very vibrant, orange color with a thick, creamy head. It is well carbonated, and each sip is smooth and refreshing. There are strong citrus flavors, as you might expect, but there are also hints of more exotic fruits like peach and banana. This was very satisfying, a tasty version of this classic style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alhambra Reserva 1925. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity