Paulaner Hefeweizen pours a very vibrant, orange color with a thick, creamy head. It is well carbonated, and each sip is smooth and refreshing. There are strong citrus flavors, as you might expect, but there are also hints of more exotic fruits like peach and banana. This was very satisfying, a tasty version of this classic style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity