Paulaner Hefeweizen pours a very vibrant, orange color with a thick, creamy head. It is well carbonated, and each sip is smooth and refreshing. There are strong citrus flavors, as you might expect, but there are also hints of more exotic fruits like peach and banana. This was very satisfying, a tasty version of this classic style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 26 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity