Patterns Triple IPA
Color is gold and turbid with over a finger of thick, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of melon and tropical fruit is incredible. Taste is quite similar: ripe melon, mango, and pineapple all stand out. The malts provide a texture that makes us think there’s some oats and wheat in the mix. But this is a hoppy, dank, juice bomb – one of the most hop-forward, freshest Triple IPAs we’ve found. Mouthfeel is creamy, sticky, and smooth. The 9.5% is perfect with just a slight sweetness in the finish. A Triple IPA with Northeast-style drinkability – all we can say is WOW!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity