Patterns Triple IPA
Color is gold and turbid with over a finger of thick, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of melon and tropical fruit is incredible. Taste is quite similar: ripe melon, mango, and pineapple all stand out. The malts provide a texture that makes us think there’s some oats and wheat in the mix. But this is a hoppy, dank, juice bomb – one of the most hop-forward, freshest Triple IPAs we’ve found. Mouthfeel is creamy, sticky, and smooth. The 9.5% is perfect with just a slight sweetness in the finish. A Triple IPA with Northeast-style drinkability – all we can say is WOW!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity