Patterns Triple IPA
Color is gold and turbid with over a finger of thick, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of melon and tropical fruit is incredible. Taste is quite similar: ripe melon, mango, and pineapple all stand out. The malts provide a texture that makes us think there’s some oats and wheat in the mix. But this is a hoppy, dank, juice bomb – one of the most hop-forward, freshest Triple IPAs we’ve found. Mouthfeel is creamy, sticky, and smooth. The 9.5% is perfect with just a slight sweetness in the finish. A Triple IPA with Northeast-style drinkability – all we can say is WOW!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity