Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with about 2 fingers of white, foamy head with good retention. Hoppy, juicy, aroma. Taste has a unique hop flavor with a bit of funk to it. Ripe melon, stone fruit, guava and passionfruit; all paired with a lightly bitter grapefruit and orange citrus flavor. There’s a juicy sweetness, like nectar. Malts are bready and mostly in the background. Mouthfeel is awesome. Creamy, soft, and smooth. Fantastic flavor and really tasty NE-style IPA from the 49th state!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 11 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity