Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with about 2 fingers of white, foamy head with good retention. Hoppy, juicy, aroma. Taste has a unique hop flavor with a bit of funk to it. Ripe melon, stone fruit, guava and passionfruit; all paired with a lightly bitter grapefruit and orange citrus flavor. There’s a juicy sweetness, like nectar. Malts are bready and mostly in the background. Mouthfeel is awesome. Creamy, soft, and smooth. Fantastic flavor and really tasty NE-style IPA from the 49th state!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity