Patterns 3 (Triple IPA)
Color is gold and turbid with over a finger of thick, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of melon and tropical fruit is incredible. Taste is quite similar: ripe melon, mango, and pineapple all stand out. The malts provide a texture that makes us think there's some oats and wheat in the mix. But this is a hoppy, dank, juice bomb - one of the most hop-forward, freshest Triple IPAs we've found. Mouthfeel is creamy, sticky, and smooth. The 9.5% is perfect with just a slight sweetness in the finish. A Triple IPA with Northeast-style drinkability - all we can say is WOW!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 10 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity