Patterns 3 (Triple IPA)
Color is gold and turbid with over a finger of thick, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of melon and tropical fruit is incredible. Taste is quite similar: ripe melon, mango, and pineapple all stand out. The malts provide a texture that makes us think there's some oats and wheat in the mix. But this is a hoppy, dank, juice bomb - one of the most hop-forward, freshest Triple IPAs we've found. Mouthfeel is creamy, sticky, and smooth. The 9.5% is perfect with just a slight sweetness in the finish. A Triple IPA with Northeast-style drinkability - all we can say is WOW!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 36 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity