Partying Past Burning Bridges
Collaboration between Fair State and Three Floyds, this IPA pours a dark amber color, which caught us by surprise. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Aroma seems to be malt-forward, with dark malts like rye and pumpernickel. On the taste, we find the malts up front, with dark bread flavors, along with a slight sweetness. The hops are there, with resinous pine most noticeable, followed by mild amounts of tropical fruit and citrus. Medium body with fairly light bitterness. The finish has a peppery bite. Interesting style and a nice break from most IPAs these days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 44 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity