Partying Past Burning Bridges
Collaboration between Fair State and Three Floyds, this IPA pours a dark amber color, which caught us by surprise. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Aroma seems to be malt-forward, with dark malts like rye and pumpernickel. On the taste, we find the malts up front, with dark bread flavors, along with a slight sweetness. The hops are there, with resinous pine most noticeable, followed by mild amounts of tropical fruit and citrus. Medium body with fairly light bitterness. The finish has a peppery bite. Interesting style and a nice break from most IPAs these days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 57 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity