Partying Past Burning Bridges
Collaboration between Fair State and Three Floyds, this IPA pours a dark amber color, which caught us by surprise. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Aroma seems to be malt-forward, with dark malts like rye and pumpernickel. On the taste, we find the malts up front, with dark bread flavors, along with a slight sweetness. The hops are there, with resinous pine most noticeable, followed by mild amounts of tropical fruit and citrus. Medium body with fairly light bitterness. The finish has a peppery bite. Interesting style and a nice break from most IPAs these days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 14 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 51 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity