Partying Past Burning Bridges
Collaboration between Fair State and Three Floyds, this IPA pours a dark amber color, which caught us by surprise. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Aroma seems to be malt-forward, with dark malts like rye and pumpernickel. On the taste, we find the malts up front, with dark bread flavors, along with a slight sweetness. The hops are there, with resinous pine most noticeable, followed by mild amounts of tropical fruit and citrus. Medium body with fairly light bitterness. The finish has a peppery bite. Interesting style and a nice break from most IPAs these days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity