Paranoids Pale Ale
One of our favorites from Mammoth Brewing Company, Paranoids is a Pale Ale that won't disappoint. It pours a dark orange or burnt sienna color, coincidentally similar to some of the colors on the label. Mild carbonation and nice clarity. The flavor is more citrusy than most Pale Ales, with strong hints of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 9 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity