Paranoids Pale Ale
One of our favorites from Mammoth Brewing Company, Paranoids is a Pale Ale that won't disappoint. It pours a dark orange or burnt sienna color, coincidentally similar to some of the colors on the label. Mild carbonation and nice clarity. The flavor is more citrusy than most Pale Ales, with strong hints of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Exploring the Vault. 55 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hazy Rider. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity