Paranoids Pale Ale
One of our favorites from Mammoth Brewing Company, Paranoids is a Pale Ale that won't disappoint. It pours a dark orange or burnt sienna color, coincidentally similar to some of the colors on the label. Mild carbonation and nice clarity. The flavor is more citrusy than most Pale Ales, with strong hints of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Islander IPA. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity